Are you looking to improve your fitness or shake up your exercise routine by swapping the gym for the great outdoors? Our parks offer a fantastic solution with outdoor fitness equipment that provides a free and enjoyable alternative to indoor training.
Outdoor fitness equipment
Our outdoor fitness equipment caters to a wide range of ages and abilities, with a variety of exercise movements available. From stationary chin-up bars to monkey bars and moveable body weight shoulder presses, this equipment presents a chance to enhance your strength, fitness, and coordination.
To make your workout experience seamless, each equipment has instructional signs that use pictures to explain the exercises, ensuring you use the right techniques.
It is essential to exercise caution while using the equipment and read the instructions carefully to prevent any injuries.
- Bailey Reserve, Bentleigh (close to the playground)
- Hodgson Reserve, Bentleigh (upper area behind Bentleigh McKinnon Youth Centre)
- Caulfield Park, Caulfield (spread around the walking track)
- Centenary Park, Bentleigh East (off Bignell Road)
- Duncan Mackinnon Reserve, Murrumbeena (full facility located North Road near Crosbie Road and equipment spread about walking track)
- EE Gunn Reserve, Ormond (between the main oval and tennis courts)
- Halley Park, Bentleigh (beside the playground)
- Koornang Park, Carnegie (Lyons Street, near the Carnegie Swim Centre)
- Marara Road Reserve, Caulfield South (near to Narrawong Road)
- Packer Park, Carnegie (west of the velodrome)