Our outdoor fitness equipment offers a variety of exercise movements for a range of ages and abilities. From stationary chin up bars to monkey bars, to a moveable body weight shoulder press, this equipment provides opportunities to improve your strength, fitness and coordination. To assist you with your workout, our outdoor fitness equipment features signs that explain each exercise using pictures, so you can be sure you use the right technique.
Please exercise caution when using the equipment and read the instructions carefully.
- Bailey Reserve, Bentleigh (close to the playground)
- Hodgson Reserve, Bentleigh (upper area being Bentleigh McKinnon Youth Centre)
- Caulfield Park, Caulfield (spread around the walking track)
- Centenary Park, Bentleigh East (off Bignell Road)
- Duncan Mackinnon Reserve, Murrumbeena (spread around the walking track)
- EE Gunn Reserve, Ormond (between the main oval and tennis courts)
- Halley Park, Bentleigh (beside the playground)
- Koornang Park, Carnegie (Lyons St, near the Carnegie Swim Centre)
- Marara Road Reserve, Caulfield South (near to Narrawong Road)
- Packer Park, Carnegie (west of the velodrome)