The playground has a range of activities for all ages. Equipment includes:
- hanging disks, monkey bars and a climbing frame
- fireman's pole
- walkway up to a higher structure
- educational panels
- shade sails over part of the playground for protection from the sun
Picnic shelter and BBQs
The picnic shelter is located close to the playground, with 2 picnic tables available for social gatherings. There are BBQ facilities nearby to the picnic shelter to add another element to your picnic.
Book and reserve the picnic shelter
Please contact us by phone or email:
Please note: Fees apply and a minimum of 5 business days’ notice is required for all bookings. BBQs are a free communal facility for all users of the park. They are not included as part of a picnic shelter reservation.
Koornang Park has many opportunities for sports and recreation, including:
- sports grounds (cricket and football)
- internal walking/running pathways
- outdoor fitness equipment
- cricket training nets
- golf birdie cage
Did you know? Koornang Park is home to Caulfield Football Club, Caulfield Junior Football Club and Carnegie Cricket Club.
Dog leash information
- Koornang Park is an on-leash area at all times.
- Neighbouring Lord Reserve offers extensive opportunities for dog off-leash areas.