Our Community Engagement Strategy
The strategy outlines our community engagement process and how you can be involved in decisions that are important to you.
View our past engagements.
Adapted from the International Association for Public Participation (IAP2) framework, our engagement model has four interconnected elements:
- Understand context, define scope and set clear purpose
- Identify stakeholders and define level of influence
- Select methods and sequence
- Prepare engagement plan
- Implement the plan
- Inform decision-making and report back
- Evaluate community engagement process
- Build knowledge and learn
For more information, download our Community Engagement Strategy 2018–2021 (PDF, 6MB)
We also have a Community Engagement Policy (PDF, 140KB) which sits alongside the strategy. It outlines our vision and commitment and the aims of engagement.
Community Engagement E-newsletter
Our Community Engagement E-newsletter keeps you informed about our community engagement.
It provides information about:
- when and where engagement is happening
- how you can participate
- outcomes of completed engagement processes.
Subscribe to our e-newsletter in the footer of our website.