How do I book a collection?
Bookings cannot be made in advance and will be actioned on your next scheduled bin collection day. Complete the form on our online booking portal or contact us on 9524 3333.
When will you collect it?
We collect hard rubbish and bulk cardboard on your regular bin collection day. You need to make your booking before midnight the previous day. For example, if you make a booking on Monday and your bin collection day is a Thursday your items will be collected on the Thursday.
We collect bundled branches on Wednesdays. You need to make your booking before 3pm Tuesday for collection on the following Wednesday.
What can I put out in hard rubbish?
- furniture, electronic equipment (size of a DVD player or larger) and appliances
- up to one cubic metre of carpet
- whitegoods (fridge doors must be removed)
- up to 10 small pieces of timber.
We may not collect everything at once. Separate trucks are used for different items.
We cannot collect:
- car parts, batteries or tyres
- gas bottles
- chemicals or liquids
- paint or oil
- commercial or business waste
- waste material from construction or demolition (timber, bricks, concrete, etc)
- heavy items that can't be lifted by two people
- broken glass
- Maximum of four cubic metres of hard waste.
- Maximum length or height of two metres for single items.
See here for tips and transfer station locations who can accept some of these items. Please contact them directly to confirm. Fees may apply.
What can I put out in bundled branches?
We will collect:
- bundled tree branches
If your branches are less than 7.5 centimetres thick, you must tie them in bundles with strong string, not pantyhose, plastic or wire.
We will not collect:
- timber, stumps or roots
- branches over 15 centimetres thick
- soil-contaminated materials
- boxes or bags of green waste - put these in your green bin
- branches containing wire or nails
- ivy, bamboo, vines, palm trees, thorny plants like rose bushes, weeds, grass or leaves
- Maximum bundles of two metres long and 30 centimetres think.
- Maximum of 20 bundled branches no more than three cubic metres.
What can I put out for bulk cardboard?
We will collect:
- flattened cardboard
You must tie your cardboard in a bundle with strong string.