- Submit a general enquiry or report an issue
- Check out our Pay/Report/Apply page to apply for services online, make a payment or report an issue
- Snap Send Solve, free to download from the App Store and Google Play
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By live chat
- Live chat is available on our website Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm. The link is at the bottom right of this page.
- Call us on 03 9524 3333, Monday to Friday, 8am to 5.30pm (Tuesday 8am to 7.15pm)
- Emergencies (after hours) call 03 9524 3333 and follow the prompts.
- Visit us at the Glen Eira Town Hall, corner Glen Eira and Hawthorn Roads, Caulfield
- Customer Service open Monday to Friday, 8am to 5.30pm
- Building and Planning counters open Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm
- Send mail to: PO Box 42, Caulfield South, Victoria 3162
- Email us at MediaEnquiries@gleneira.vic.gov.au
Relay and accessible services
Internet relay users connect to NRS then ask for 03 9524 3333
Teletypewriter (TTY) on 133 677 and ask for 03 9524 3333
Speak and Listen (speech-to-speech) users can call 1300 555 727 then ask for 03 9524 3333
Use the general enquiry option to submit a complaint about Council services or staff. See our internal review process and policies for more information about how we investigate and resolve complaints.