COVID-19 update:

To find out how the Victorian Government COVIDSafe Settings impact our services, visit our COVID-19 Council services update webpage.


Contact us

Managing your requests and maintaining high customer service standards are our priorities. We welcome your feedback and use it to improve our service. You can contact us by phone, email or live chat.


Visit our transaction portal for all payments including fines, rates, permits and invoices. 

Pay, Report, Apply

Infringement review

Have you received an infringement notice? Under the Infringements Act 2006, you have the right to appeal an infringement.

Request an infringement review

Report an issue or request a service

If you need to report an issue or request a service in Glen Eira you can complete an online service request.

Please provide all relevant facts, and where possible include dates, times, locations and contact names. If you have an email address and mobile phone number, it is helpful to include these too.

Make a service request

If your matter is of an urgent nature where there is a risk to the safety of people or property, contact us on 03 9524 3333.

Alternatively, you can use Snap Send Solve. Free to download from the App Store and Google Play, Snap Send Solve is a platform that eliminates the complexity of knowing where and how to report incidents on the spot. You are encouraged to report issues with trees, pavement problems, graffiti, dumped rubbish, broken streetlights, trolleys, water faults or any areas of concern in the local community via the application.

Easy to use, reports using Snap Send Solve take less than 30 seconds to make.

  1. Open the app
  2. Start a new report
  3. Confirm the location of the issue
  4. Confirm the Incident Type
  5. Snap a photo
  6. Press send

The application forwards the incident through to the correct council or relevant authority.

Ask a question

Contact our service centre to ask us a question.

Online enquiry form

Feedback, compliments and complaints

Your feedback is important in making sure we continue to improve our service.

We welcome suggestions or comments about anything we do. If we have done something well or provided an exceptional service, it would be great to hear from you.

Give us feedback or a compliment


See our internal review process and policies for more information about how we investigate and resolve complaints. 

If you would like to make a complaint about an infringement you need to request an infringement review.

Lodge a complaint

Have Your Say

Get involved with Council and committee meetings

Participate in current projects - Have Your Say

Lodge a complaint

Give feedback

Reporting Racism Tool

Have you been treated unfairly in Victoria? 

You can lodge a report securely and confidentially with the Victoria Equal Opportunity and Human Rights Commission using the Community reporting tool

Other ways to contact us

Our Customer Service counters at Town Hall have been closed, but the team is still receiving and responding to requests and questions via phone and through online channels.

Ways to contact us are:

Live chat

Available on our website Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm. 


Call us on 03 9524 3333, Monday to Friday, 8am to 5.30pm (Tuesday 8am to 7.15pm)
Emergencies (after hours): 03 9524 3333, and follow the prompts.


Contact our Service Centre by emailing 

Postal address

Send mail to: PO Box 42, Caulfield South, Victoria 3162

Relay and accessible services

Internet relay users connect to NRS then ask for 03 9524 3333
Teletypewriter (TTY) on 133 677 and ask for 03 9524 3333
Speak and Listen (speech-to-speech) users can call 1300 555 727 then ask for 03 9524 3333