- For a list of areas available to book, please see our open space booking locations (some areas are only bookable for certain types of events).
- All bookings must be made online through our booking system.
- A minimum notice of 3 business days is required for standard bookings (subject to availability). Larger events require a longer notice period. See FAQs
What you need to know
- Barbeques are a free communal facility for all users of the park. They are not included as part of a booking.
- Due to demands for Booran Reserve, bookings at this location have two set timeframes available for each shelter. Council will not accept bookings outside these allocated times:
- Session 1 from 9am to 1.30pm
- Session 2 from 1.30pm to 6pm.
Need to bring equipment, entertainment, food trucks, etc. to your event?
- Equipment such as marquees, tables, chairs, external barbecues, etc. are not permitted without written consent.
- If your event involves additions such as a jumping castle, stage, petting zoo etc. you will need to make a Minor Event booking.
- If your event exceeds 200 people you will need to make an Event expression of interest application — A minimum of two months is required for all Expression of interest applications.
- Any further details you can provide, please add in the additional notes section of the application. This includes any additional infrastructure being used such as marquee, stage, Chuppah, tables, chairs, jumping castle etc (including dimensions) and any third party being hired (minimum public liability coverage of $20,000,000 required for all third parties).
The booking fees for all events are a flat rate cost which includes weekday, weekend, and public holiday bookings. The full booking fee payment is required within 48 hours of receipt of invoice.
|Standard shelter and open space (booking as an individual)||$150|
|Standard shelter and open space (booking for a group, organisation or company)||$234|
|Additional infrastructure (stage, marquee, jumping castle, petting zoo)||From $498 — price will increase depending on how many items are required.|
|Car space hire (required for food trucks)||$60.50|
|Bond (Refundable after the event has ended, (pending no damage to the park) amount is dependent upon Council’s risk assessment.||From $500|
|Site inspection for events||$57|
If you are a not-for-profit organisation or a local community group based within Glen Eira City Council, you may be eligible for a facility hire grant to help assist with the booking fee. Visit our community facility hire grant page to find out more.