You will love Halley Park playground, which includes:
- flying fox and monkey bars
- large pyramid climbing frame
- extensive playground platforms
- shade sails for protection on sunny days
Picnic shelter and BBQs
The picnic shelter is located close to the playground, with multiple picnic tables available for social gatherings, birthday parties and various celebrations. There are BBQ facilities nearby to the picnic shelter to add another element to your picnic.
Book and reserve a picnic shelter
The full booking fee payment is required within 48 hours of receipt of invoice.
You are required to email us proof of payment if your booking has been approved within 48 hours notice from your booking date.
Equipment such as marquees, jumping castles, petting zoos and BBQs are not permitted without written consent from us.
Please note: A minimum notice of 2 business days is required for all bookings (subject to availability).
BBQs are a free communal facility for all users of the park. They are not included as part of a picnic shelter reservation.
Halley Park has opportunities for active recreation, including:
- small basketball court with hoop
- walking path
- outdoor fitness equipment
- grassed open space
Dog leash information
- The open grassed area at the western end of Halley Park (closest to Ethel Street) is off-leash.
- All other areas of Halley Park, including the playground and picnic areas, are on-leash.