You'll love Centenary Park's playground, which includes:
- a flying fox
- monkey bars
- a climbing frame
- fireman's pole
- educational panels.
The picnic shelter is located close to the playground as well as BBQ facilities, with two picnic tables available for social gatherings.
Book and reserve a picnic shelter or outdoor event
To book or find more information visit our Picnic Shelter and Outdoor Events Booking page
Centenary Park has many opportunities for recreation, including:
- two sports grounds (cricket and football)
- internal walking/running pathways.
- outdoor fitness equipment
- golf birdie cage
- cricket training nets
- basketball ring
- netball ring.
Did you know? Centenary Park is home to St Peters Football Club, Bentleigh Uniting Cricket Club and Centenary Park Tennis Club.
Dog Leash Information
- The western side of Centenary Park is on-leash (closest to Brady Road, including the western sports ground).
- The eastern side of Centenary Park is off leash (closest to Bignell Road, including the eastern oval).
- Dogs must be on-leash within 20 metres of barbecues and picnic areas, children’s playgrounds, sports and recreation facilities, both public and sporting events (includes set up and take down), and any Park maintenance activities.
- Dogs are not permitted within fenced playgrounds and sports and recreation facilities including the cricket nets and the golf birdie cage.