You'll love Centenary Park's playground, which includes:
- a flying fox
- monkey bars
- a climbing frame
- fireman's pole
- educational panels
Picnic shelter and BBQs
The picnic shelter is located close to the playground, with 2 picnic tables available for social gatherings. There are BBQ facilities nearby to the picnic shelter to add another element to your picnic.
Book and reserve a picnic shelter
The full booking fee payment is required within 48 hours of receipt of invoice.
You are required to email us proof of payment if your booking has been approved within 48 hours notice from your booking date.
Equipment such as marquees, jumping castles, petting zoos and BBQs are not permitted without written consent from us.
Please note: A minimum notice of 2 business days is required for all bookings (subject to availability).
BBQs are a free communal facility for all users of the park. They are not included as part of a picnic shelter reservation.
Centenary Park has many opportunities for recreation, including:
- two sports grounds (cricket and football)
- internal walking/running pathways
- outdoor fitness equipment
- a golf birdie cage
- cricket training nets
Did you know? Centenary Park is home to St Peters Football Club, Bentleigh Uniting Cricket Club and Centenary Park Tennis Club.
Dog leash information
- The western side of Centenary Park is on-leash (closest to Brady Road, including the western sports ground).
- The eastern side of Centenary Park is off leash (closest to Bignell Road, including the eastern oval).