You'll love Centenary Park's playground, which includes:
- a flying fox
- monkey bars
- a climbing frame
- fireman's pole
- educational panels
Picnic shelter and BBQs
The picnic shelter is located close to the playground, with 2 picnic tables available for social gatherings. There are BBQ facilities nearby to the picnic shelter to add another element to your picnic.
Book the picnic shelter
Please contact us by email or phone:
Please note: A minimum of 5 business days’ notice is required for all bookings, subject to availability.
BBQs are a free communal facility for all users of the park. They are not included as part of a picnic shelter reservation.
Centenary Park has many opportunities for recreation, including:
- two sports grounds (cricket and football)
- internal walking/running pathways
- outdoor fitness equipment
- a golf birdie cage
- cricket training nets
Did you know? Centenary Park is home to St Peters Football Club, Bentleigh Uniting Cricket Club and Centenary Park Tennis Club.
Dog leash information
- The western side of Centenary Park is on-leash (closest to Brady Road, including the western sports ground).
- The eastern side of Centenary Park is off leash (closest to Bignell Road, including the eastern oval).