You'll love Centenary Park's playground, which includes:
- a flying fox
- monkey bars
- a climbing frame
- fireman's pole
- educational panels
Picnic shelter and BBQs
The picnic shelter is located close to the playground, with 2 picnic tables available for social gatherings. There are BBQ facilities nearby to the picnic shelter to add another element to your picnic.
Centenary Park has many opportunities for recreation, including:
- two sports grounds (cricket and football)
- internal walking/running pathways
- outdoor fitness equipment
- a golf birdie cage
- cricket training nets
Did you know? Centenary Park is home to St Peters Football Club, Bentleigh Uniting Cricket Club and Centenary Park Tennis Club.
Dog leash information
- The western side of Centenary Park is on-leash (closest to Brady Road, including the western sports ground).
- The eastern side of Centenary Park is off leash (closest to Bignell Road, including the eastern oval).