Our focus for the next year is to continue to support and lead our community’s recovery from the pandemic; deliver quality projects and services that make our City a great place to live, work and do business; and to demonstrate our commitment to deep community engagement through our actions.
In the draft 2022–23 Budget, we have allocated $35.69 million for asset renewals, upgrades and expansions including Open Space Strategy implementation; sustainability initiatives; building improvements; community safety projects; and the renewal and upgrade of Council’s major infrastructure assets such as footpaths, drains and roads.
The draft Budget also includes information regarding your rates and residential garbage charges.
As part of the Budget process, we will be hosting two online information sessions via Zoom: the first to be held on Monday 16 May from 1pm, and the second on Tuesday 23 May from 6pm. You can register for these events by emailing email@example.com
Budget feedback will be considered by Council at a Council Meeting that will be open to the public on Tuesday 7 June at 7.30pm.
Subject to any amendments resulting from the feedback, the Budget, Financial Plan and Revenue and Rating Plan will be considered for adoption at an Ordinary Council Meeting on Tuesday 28 June.
- 2022–2023 Draft Budget (PDF 4Mb)
- 2022–2023 to 2031–2032 Draft Financial Plan (PDF 2Mb)
- 2022–2023 to 2025–2026 Draft Revenue and Rating plan (PDF 1Mb)
How to make a submission
- Online: feedback can be submitted through our Have Your Say website
- Mail: submissions for the Budget, Financial Plan and Revenue and Rating Plan should be addressed to:
Chief Financial Officer,
Glen Eira City Council,
PO Box 42 Caulfield South, 3162
- Email: feedback can emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The opportunity to provide feedback closes on Friday 27 May 2022.