Tennis hit-up walls
Whether you want to sharpen your shots for your next match or just have some fun, our tennis hit-up walls are great for all ages and skill levels.
Find a free hit-up wall at:
- Booran Road Reserve, corner of Booran Road and Glen Huntly Road, Glen Huntly
- Caulfield Park, corner of Hawthorn Road and Balaclava Road, Caulfield North
- Joyce Park, Jasper Road, Ormond
- King George VI Memorial Reserve, East Boundary Road, Bentleigh East
- Packer Park, 120 Leila Road, Carnegie
- Wattle Grove Reserve, Wheatly Road, McKinnon
Brooklyn Avenue public tennis courts
The Brooklyn Avenue tennis courts sit within Princes Park in Caulfield South. There are two courts available and are a great option if you're looking for a public tennis court in Glen Eira. They also have floodlights for playing at night.
You can hire the Brooklyn Avenue tennis courts on an hourly basis. All bookings and payments are made online through the play tennis online booking system.
Tennis clubs in Glen Eira There are many tennis clubs within Glen Eira, all of which are listed below. But did you know that many of these clubs have been working with us and/or Tennis Victoria to make their courts available for casual hire? The installation of book-a-court systems at some tennis clubs allows general public hire of courts. Book a court today via the below link to a nearby tennis club, or visit Tennis Australia website.
- Bentleigh Recreation Tennis Club
- Caulfield Recreation Tennis Club
- Centenary Park Tennis Club
- Coatesville Tennis Club
- Glen Eira Tennis Club
- Glen Orme Tennis Club
- Glenhuntly Tennis Club
- Kings Park Tennis Club
- Lauriston Tennis Club
- Maccabi Tennis Club
- Murrumbeena Tennis Club
- Ormond Tennis Club
- Victory Park Tennis Club
- Wattle Tennis Club