Tennis hit-up walls
Whether you want to sharpen your shots for your next match or just have some fun, our tennis hit-up walls are great for all ages and skill levels.
Find a free hit-up wall at:
- Booran Road Reserve, corner of Booran Road and Glen Huntly Road, Glen Huntly
- Caulfield Park, corner of Hawthorn Road and Balaclava Road, Caulfield North
- King George VI Memorial Reserve, East Boundary Road, Bentleigh East
- Packer Park, 120 Leila Road, Carnegie
- Wattle Grove Reserve, Wheatly Road, McKinnon
Two more hit-up walls are planned for construction during 2019 at Joyce Park and Hodgson Reserve.
Brooklyn Avenue public tennis courts
The Brooklyn Avenue tennis courts sit within Princes Park in Caulfield South. There are two courts available and are a great option if you're looking for a public tennis court in Glen Eira. They also have floodlights for playing at night.
You can hire the Brooklyn Avenue tennis courts on an hourly basis. These courts are managed by Caulfield Recreation Centre. For more information, visit the tennis courts page on their website.
Tennis clubs in Glen Eira
- Bentleigh Recreation Tennis Club
- Caulfield Park Tennis Club
- Caulfield Recreation Tennis Club
- Centenary Park Tennis Club
- Coatesville Tennis Club
- Glen Eira Tennis Club
- Glenhuntly Tennis Club
- Kings Park Tennis Club
- Lauriston Tennis Club
- Maccabi Tennis Club
- Murrumbeena Tennis Club
- Ormond Tennis Club
- St Kevin's Tennis Club
- Victory Park Tennis Club
- Wattle Tennis Club