The kids will have heaps of fun in the challenging playground, which includes:
- rope climbing frame
- swings and basket swing
- large bug springers and stand up spinners
- education panels
- fireman's pole
Book and reserve a picnic shelter
The full booking fee payment is required within 48 hours of receipt of invoice.
You are required to email us proof of payment if your booking has been approved within 48 hours notice from your booking date.
Equipment such as marquees, jumping castles, petting zoos and BBQs are not permitted without written consent from us.
Please note: A minimum notice of 2 business days is required for all bookings (subject to availability).
BBQs are a free communal facility for all users of the park. They are not included as part of a picnic shelter reservation.
King George VI Memorial Reserve has many opportunities for recreation, including:
- two sports grounds (cricket and football)
- basketball half court
- multi purpose hit up wall with tennis lines, targets and soccer goals
- a golf birdie cage
- ball toss tower and netball ring
- cricket training nets
Did you know? King George VI Memorial Reserve is home to Bentleigh Junior Football Club, Bentleigh ANA Cricket Club, East Bentleigh Central Cricket Club and Kings Park Tennis Club.
Dog leash information
- The western side of King George VI Memorial Reserve closest to East Boundary Road (including the playground and the western oval) is on-leash.
- The eastern oval closest to Chesterville Road is off-leash.