Wattle Grove Reserve is a small suburban park tucked away behind the main roads of McKinnon. With the main entrance from Wattle Grove, there are other access points within the long boundaries of the reserve. Featuring a playground, gorgeous plantings around a mature arbour, extensive open space and a ball sports wall, the reserve offers a variety of opportunities.
Wattle Grove Reserve
Multi-purpose hit up wall
Rotunda or picnic shelter
Dogs – off leash
You will love the playground at Wattle Grove, which includes:
- tall climbing cube with rock wall feature
- see-saw and snowboard rockers
- double swing
- monkey bars
- stand up spinner
- shade sails to provide some protection from the elements
Picnic shelter and bbqs
The picnic shelter is located close to the playground, with 2 picnic tables available for social gatherings. There are BBQ facilities nearby to the picnic shelter to add another element to your picnic.
Book and reserve a picnic shelter or outdoor event
To book or find more information visit our Picnic Shelter and Outdoor Events Booking page.
The open space provides extensive opportunity for recreational activities. This is further complemented by the multipurpose hit up wall with tennis lines, soccer goals, cricket wicket and targets.
Dog leash information
- The area 20m south of the hit-up wall at Wattle Grove Reserve is an off-leash area. All other areas are on-leash at all times.
- Dogs must be on-leash within 20 metres of barbecues and picnic areas, children’s playgrounds, sports and recreation facilities, both public and sporting events (includes set up and take down), and any Park maintenance activities.
- Dogs are not permitted within fenced playgrounds and sports and recreation facilities.