Victory Park is a popular suburban park for relaxing, playing and participating in sport. The tree lined boundary provides a canopy for the variety of activities held here.
Birdie golf cage
Dogs – off leash
Dogs – on leash
The small playground at Victory Park offers a range of play opportunities, including:
- four slides, including a tunnel slide
- spider web climber
- ball toss tower
- education panels
- shade sails provide protection from the sun
Picnic shelter and BBQs
The picnic shelter is located close to the playground, with 2 picnic tables available for social gatherings. There are BBQ facilities nearby to the picnic shelter to add another element to your picnic.
Book and reserve a picnic shelter or outdoor event
To book or find more information visit our Picnic Shelter and Outdoor Events Booking page.
Victory Park has many opportunities for sport and recreation, including:
- two sports grounds (cricket and soccer)
- internal walking/running pathways
- a golf birdie cage
- cricket training nets.
Did you know? Victory Park is home to West Bentleigh Cricket Club, Victory Tennis Club, and Caulfield United Soccer Club.
Dog leash information
- The car park and playground are on-leash areas.
- The sportsgrounds at Victory Park are off-leash areas.
- Dogs must be on-leash within 20 metres of barbecues and picnic areas, children’s playgrounds, sports and recreation facilities, both public and sporting events (includes set up and take down), and any Park maintenance activities.
- Dogs are not permitted within fenced playgrounds and sports and recreation facilities including the cricket nets and golf birdie cage.