The small playground at Victory Park offers a range of play opportunities, including:
- four slides, including a tunnel slide
- spider web climber
- ball toss tower
- education panels
- shade sails provide protection from the sun
- climbing elements.
In-between the playground and oval two you can find a picnic shelter equipped with two picnic tables available to be booked for social gatherings. BBQ facilities are also located nearby to the picnic shelter.
To book or find more, visit our Picnic Shelter and Outdoor Events Booking page
Victory Park has many opportunities for sport and recreation, including:
- two sports grounds (cricket and soccer)
- internal walking/running pathways
- a golf birdie cage
- cricket training nets.
Did you know? Victory Park is home to West Bentleigh Cricket Club, Victory Tennis Club, and Bentleigh United Cobras Football Club.
Dog leash information
- The car park and playground are on-leash areas.
- The sportsgrounds at Victory Park are off-leash areas.
- Dogs must be on-leash within 20 metres of barbecues and picnic areas, children’s playgrounds, sports and recreation facilities, both public and sporting events (includes set up and take down), and any Park maintenance activities.
- Dogs are not permitted within fenced playgrounds and sports and recreation facilities including the cricket nets and golf birdie cage.