The playground at Glen Huntly Park offers a smaller haven away from Booran Reserve. The playground includes:
- Spiral Slide
- Standalone flying fox
- Ball target board
- Shade sails for protection against the sun
Picnic shelter and BBQs
The picnic shelter is located close to the playground, with 2 picnic tables available for social gatherings, and BBQ facilities nearby to the picnic shelter.
Book and reserve a picnic shelter or outdoor event
To book or find more information visit our Picnic Shelter and Outdoor Events Booking page
Glen Huntly Park has many opportunities for recreation, including:
- one sports ground (cricket and football)
- a golf birdie cage
- cricket training nets
Did you know? Glen Huntly Park is home to the Caulfield Grammarians Football Club, Caulfield Grammarians, North Caulfield Cricket Club and Glenhuntly Tennis Club.
Dog leash information
- The western side of Glen Huntly Park, including the main sportsground, car-park, playground and picnic area, are all on-leash.
- The eastern side of the park next to the sportsground is an off-leash area.
- Dogs must be on-leash within 20 metres of barbecues and picnic areas, children’s playgrounds, sports and recreation facilities, both public and sporting events (includes set up and take down), and any Park maintenance activities.
- Dogs are not permitted within fenced playgrounds and sports and recreation facilities including the cricket nets and the golf birdie cage.
The Glen Huntly Park Pavilion provides facilities for sporting clubs as well as a community room (for hire). The community room holds 160 people and is accessed off Neerim Road. The community room is ideal for parties, classes and community events.
Make a booking
To apply online you will need to create an account or login.
Please note: A minimum of five (5) business days notice is required for all bookings, subject to availability.