How do I book a collection?
Bookings can be made from one day to one week in advance. To book a collection use the button below or contact our customer service team.
What can I put out in hard rubbish?
- furniture, electronic equipment (size of a DVD player or larger) and appliances
- up to one cubic metre of carpet
- whitegoods (fridge doors must be removed)
- up to 10 small pieces of timber.
We may not collect everything at once. Separate trucks are used for different items.
We cannot collect:
- car parts, batteries or tyres
- gas bottles
- chemicals or liquids
- paint or oil
- commercial or business waste
- waste material from construction or demolition (timber, bricks, concrete, etc)
- heavy items that can't be lifted by two people
- broken glass
- Maximum of four cubic metres of hard waste.
- Maximum length or height of two metres for single items.