Due to the COVID-19 restrictions

our Customer Service Centre at Town Hall is closed. We are still receiving and responding to requests and questions via phone and through online channels. Find out more about COVID-19 and what Council is doing in our COVID-19 services update.

Change an undecided application

If you want to change a planning permit application that we're currently considering, you must submit an amendment of a current application form.

What do I include in my application?

You must submit one of the following forms by emailing it to mail@gleneira.vic.gov.au:

You must include:

  • the full details of your proposed amendments and highlight any changes to your plans (if applicable)
  • any documentation that you want to amend
  • any applicable fee