Victorian Bushfire Emergency

The 2019/2020 Victorian Bushfire Emergency is currently affecting communities across the state. We will continue to keep you updated on our efforts to support communities affected by bushfires. To find out more and how you can support the Victorian Bushfire Appeal, visit our Victorian Bushfire Emergency page.

Secondary consent

If you want to make minor changes to approved plans, you may need to apply Secondary Consent Amendment.

If you want to make minor changes to your approved plans, you must apply online for secondary consent.

Minor changes to your approved plans could include changes to the inside of the house or the landscaping, for example.

What do I include in my application?

So we can process your application efficiently, please ensure you provide:

  • payment of the relevant application fee (see our fees page for more information).
  • a copy of the approved plans
  • a copy of the plans showing your proposed changes, at a scale of 1:100 or 1:200
  • a written submission that explains and justifies your proposed changes.

For more information, please call us on 9524 3333.