Reasons for submitting an amendment include:
- changing the permit preamble which describes what permit allows
- changing the approved planning permit conditions
- making significant changes to the approved endorsed plans which may affect the amenity of other properties
- making significant changes to the approved endorsed plans, resulting in possible amenity impacts.
In this case, you must apply online for an amendment:
- apply online for single-dwelling amendment
- apply online for multi-dwelling amendment
- apply online to change permit preamble or conditions
What do I include in my application?
So we can process your application efficiently, please ensure you provide:
- payment of the relevant application fee (see our fees page for more information).
- a Certificate of Title produced within the last 90 days. To get a Certificate of Title, call Land Victoria on 8636 2456 or order it online from the Land Data website.
- a digital copy of a site plan at a scale of 1:100 or 1:200; and
- plans showing (where appropriate):
- the location and layout of the existing buildings on the site
- the location and layout of the existing buildings on adjoining properties, including the location of external windows, doors and outdoor areas
- how close the site is to residential properties, including details of residential doors, windows and outdoor areas within nine metres of the site
- the current use of all areas of the site
- any existing car parking.
- one copy of the proposed floor plan showing the:
- proposed use for the site
- location and layout of the proposed buildings on the site
- location of all car parking and dimensions of parking spaces (if applicable).
- a written submission that explains and justifies your proposal.
If you also need planning permission for other related activities, such as proposed works or advertising signs, it's best to include them all in the one application. Different applications need different information, so check the relevant guidelines or call us on 9524 3333 for help.