Sometimes, organic digital marketing strategies don’t give you the results you want. You can have a well-designed website, a social media presence, a strong domain name and an informative Google Listing but still struggle to bring in customers or increase your sales revenue.
Benefits of Google Ads
If your business has a strong digital presence but needs a boost, digital advertising such as Google Ads is one solution. Google Ads supercharges your online presence, acting as a catalyst for engagement and lead growth. Google Ads enables you to:
- Reach a massive audience; Google handles over 5 billion searches per day worldwide and using a paid Google Ad means your website will appear higher up on the results page for your nominated keyword.
- Make offers that are more likely to lead to calls, store and website visits, and offline and online sales.
Google Ads best practices
- Google offers several training modules to help you build a Google Ads skillset. We recommend looking at the following before moving forward with a Google Ads campaign:
- Take the time to develop a strong call to action.
- Explore and experiment creating ads using different copy and extensions to find the most effective combination.
- Make sure the message in your ad aligns with the message on the linked landing page.
- Use the Keyword Planner to identify the right keywords for your business.
Explore some of the ways Google Ads has helped small businesses advertise online.
To start making Google Ads work for your small business, subscribe to the Google Ads YouTube channel for tutorials.
Last updated 30 March 2021