Watch: Developing creative customer experiences
- COVID-19 has changed the way we do business. Countless retailers have closed or limited their trade, while professional services have switched to working online.
- Australia Post reports 5.5 million households shopped online in November 2020, with almost one-third of shoppers purchasing online more than once a week.
- The surge in ecommerce has highlighted the importance of understanding online buyer behaviour. Buying decisions are now made well before contact occurs with a seller. This underscores the need for a strong creative message in a crowded online market.
- Feedback is an important factor in ecommerce. Asking for regular customer feedback can improve buyer satisfaction.
- Five simple steps to finding a creative solution: start with a simple task; find a problem; listen to feedback; look around for resources; and record the solution.