The Glen Eira City Council has prepared Amendment C220glen to the Glen Eira Planning Scheme. Glen Eira City Council is the planning authority for this amendment.
This consultation has now closed and submissions will be considered at a Panel Hearing.
The Panel Hearing will be held at 10am, Monday 23 May and 10am, Tuesday 24 May 2022 by video conference using MS Teams.
- Join the Directions Hearing meeting DAY 1 (23 May)
- Join the Directions Hearing meeting DAY 2 (24 May)
- Part A: Submission on behalf of the Planning Authority
- Expert Evidence Statement
- Expert Witness Statement
Planning and Environment Act 1987
GLEN EIRA PLANNING SCHEME
The amendment applies to all land within the City of Glen Eira.
The amendment proposes to:
- Replace Clause 22.12 Public Open Space Contribution with a new Clause 22.12.
- Amend the Schedule to Clause 53.01 to replace the existing Schedule to Clause 53.01 Public Open Space Contribution and Subdivision with a revised Schedule that includes a flat public open space contribution requirement of 8.3 per cent for all subdivisions with the exception of the areas known as Caulfield Village and East Village.
- Amend the Schedule to Clause 72.08 to insert the following documents into the table at Clause 1.0:
- City of Glen Eira Open Space Strategy Refresh 2020 (adopted 9 June 2020)
- City of Glen Eira Open Space Strategy Refresh Update of the Public Open Space Contributions Program (2 November 2020)
You may inspect the amendment, any documents that support the amendment and the explanatory report about the amendment, free of charge, at:
- the Glen Eira City Council website at www.haveyoursaygleneira.com.au/amendment-c218
- at the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning website delwp.vic.gov.au/public-inspection.
Any person who may be affected by the amendment may make a submission to the planning authority about the amendment. Submissions must be made in writing giving the submitter’s name and contact address, clearly stating the grounds on which the amendment is supported or opposed and indicating what changes (if any) the submitter wishes to make.
Name and contact details of submitters are required for council to consider submissions and to notify such persons of the opportunity to attend council meetings and any public hearing held to consider submissions.
The planning authority must make a copy of every submission available at its office and/or on its website for any person to inspect free of charge for two months after the amendment comes into operation or lapses.
Manager City Futures