Council’s grooviest outdoor event series returns this month. The first event in the popular Groove and Graze series will take place on Saturday 26 October at Halley Park, Jasper Road, Bentleigh.
Glen Eira City Council wants to hear from the many voices that make up our diverse community to create a Community Vision by the community for the community. To date, more than 3,000 people have shared their thoughts on what is important to them for the future of Glen Eira.
You can join the conversation at the following community locations and events.
The following workshops hope to bring community members together to delve into more detail about what your hopes are on the key areas identified. To book, visit www.gleneira.vic.gov.au/community-vision or contact Council’s Service Centre on 9524 3333. Places are limited.
- Tuesday 11 February, 6pm–8pm, Moorleigh Village Chris Koutoumbas Seniors Wing, Bignell Road, Bentleigh East;
- Friday 14 February, 10am–12pm - Duncan Mackinnon Reserve Community Room, corner North and Murrumbeena Roads, Murrumbeena;
- Sunday 16 February, 10am–12pm, Caulfield Park Pavillion Community Room, Balaclava Road, Caulfield North; and
- Monday 17 February, 6.30pm–8.30pm Caulfield Cup Room at Glen Eira Town Hall, corner, Glen Eira and Hawthorn Roads, Caulfield.
The Chatterbox Trailer will be out and about and keen to hear your feedback on the key areas identified. Drop in to share your thoughts at the following locations:
- Saturday 15 February, 9am–12pm, Duncan Mackinnon Reserve, corner North and Murrumbeena Roads, Murrumbeena;
- Sunday 16 February, 12pm–3pm, Party in the Park at Princes Park, Hawthorn Road, Caulfield South; and
- Sunday 1 March, 12.30pm–3.30pm, Louisa Briggs Day at Mallanbool Reserve, corner Leila and Murrumbeena Roads, Murrumbeena.
For further information, updates and to have your say, visit www.haveyoursaygleneira.com.au/community-vision