Proposed sale of land adjoining 12 and 14 Doris Street and 2/52 Murrumbeena Crescent, Murrumbeena,
This is an opportunity for an active and inclusive community-focused Association to be part of a vibrant community village servicing the needs of the local community from young children through to senior citizens. Your Association will have the opportunity to build supportive collaborations and partnerships within a diverse community hub where everyone is welcomed, included and supported.
Key selection criteria:
- Innovative service / program delivery
- Community benefit
- History of service delivery and / or operations in the City of Glen Eira
- Capacity to work collaborative (links with other Glen Eira-based groups)
- Estimate room utilisation
The terms of the licence will be:
- Term: three (3) years, initially
- Commencement date: Monday 2 October 2023
- Space available: Room 32, Barry Neve Win (Centre Wing) Moorleigh Community Village, 92 Bignell Road, Bentleigh East, VIC 3165
- Area: 58 square metres
- Annual rental charge: $114.40 including GST*
- Annual utilities charge: $1,332.00 including GST*
- Annual services charge: $638.00 including GST*
*All charges invoiced monthly. Total annual charges: $2,086.40 including GST for the first year. Annual rental will increase by Melbourne CPI on each anniversary of the commencement date. Utilities and services charges are likely to increase annually on each anniversary of the commencement date, with the amounts charged based on a proportion of Council’s own utility and service fees for the financial year.
Expressions of Interest must address the Key Selection Criteria and be in writing and addressed to Amanda Mills, Property Coordinator, Buildings and Properties, Glen Eira City Council, PO Box 42, Caulfield South, VIC 3162 or via email to: email@example.com
For enquiries, including a copy of the community licence and to arrange a viewing appointment, please contact Amanda on 0457 765950 or 9524 3333 or via the email above.
The closing date for expressions of interest to be received is 5pm, Monday 25 September 2023.
Location within Moorleigh Community Village:
Room 32 Barry Neve (Centre) Wing – shown outlined in green below Note: the room will be empty of furniture