Have your say on Glen Eira’s draft Bluestone laneway and kerb and channel reconstruction policy.
- Quarterly meetings
- Advisory position
- Commencing 1 January 2020
- Professional fees of approximately $7,125 per annum (excluding GST)
The Audit and Risk Committee is an independent advisory committee of Council, which plays a key role in assisting Council to fulfil its responsibilities in relation to governance; risk management; internal control; policies and systems; accounting policies and practices; and external reporting.
Prospective applicants should contact Council’s Chief Financial Officer John Vastianos on 9524 3434 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any general enquiries.
Submitting your application
To be considered for this important role, applicants should submit their resume and address the key selection criteria below:
- level and breadth of senior governance, risk management, organisational performance, and/or business transformation experience;
- level of familiarity with Local Government operations together with risks and issues impacting the sector;
- knowledge and understanding of financial and performance reporting, and auditing requirements;
- board and/or audit and risk committee experience; and
- relevant qualifications.
Applications should be emailed to John Vastianos email@example.com
Applications marked private and confidential for this vacancy close at 5pm on Friday 18 October 2019.
An information pack is also available and describes the responsibilities of the Audit and Risk Committee independent member’s role, required skills and experience and the process for lodging an application.
Please refer to the careers section of Council’s website.