Proposed sale of land adjoining 12 and 14 Doris Street and 2/52 Murrumbeena Crescent, Murrumbeena,
Glen Eira City Council (‘Council’) acting under section 189 of the Local Government Act 1989 (‘the Act’), proposes to sell two sections of discontinued roads.
- proposal one — adjoining 351 Koornang Road, Ormond; and
- proposal two — adjoining 13 Long Street, Elsternwick.
A plan of the proposals is available from Council’s Customer Service Centre, or by emailing email@example.com
Council proposes to sell the land by private treaty to the abutting owner for proposal one, to the owner of 351 Koornang Road, Ormond; and proposal two, to the owner of 13 Long Street, Elsternwick.
In accordance with section 223 of the Act, any person wishing to make a submission on the proposal must do so in writing no later than Friday 30 December 2016. Submissions should be addressed to:
Manager Buildings and PropertiesGlen Eira City CouncilPO Box 42Caulfield South 3162(Quote reference: 15/27304)
Submissions may also be delivered to Council’s Service Centre, corner Glen Eira and Hawthorn Roads, Caulfield.
A person making a submission is entitled to request in the submission that they wish to appear in person, or to be represented by a person specified in the submission, in support of the submission at a meeting of the Council or its Committee on a date, time and place to be determined by Council.
Submissions made under section 223 of the Act are not confidential and:
- will be incorporated in full (including any personal information) into the agenda and minutes of any Council or Committee meeting at which the matter is considered;
- will be available on Council’s website as part of any relevant Council or Committee agenda and minutes; and
- must be made available for public inspection in accordance with the provisions of the Act.
All submissions will be considered in accordance with section 223 of the Act.
Following consideration of submissions, if any, Council may resolve to sell the land from proposal one and/or two, or not proceed with the sale of the land from proposal one and/or two.
For further information, contact Council’s Customer Service Centre on 9524 3333.