Proposed sale of land adjoining 12 and 14 Doris Street and 2/52 Murrumbeena Crescent, Murrumbeena,
Planning and Environment Act 1987 Glen Eira Planning Scheme Notice of the Preparation of an Amendment — Amendment C153
Glen Eira City Council has prepared Amendment C153 to the Glen Eira Planning Scheme.
The Amendment applies to 450 Dandenong Road, Caulfield North.
The Amendment proposes to:
- Amend Planning Scheme Map No 1HO to apply a Heritage Overlay HO154 to 450 Dandenong Road, Caulfield North.
- Amend Clause 43.01 — schedule to the Heritage Overlay to include HO154. The schedule also applies external paint controls and internal alteration controls to the existing dwelling.
- Amend Clause 21.10 (Heritage) and Clause 22.01 (Heritage Policy) to include the updated reference document — the Addendum to the Glen Eira Heritage Management Plan (Revised) 2017 which includes the heritage citation for the property.
You may inspect the Amendment, any documents that support the amendment and the explanatory report about the amendment, free of charge, at the following locations:
- Glen Eira City Council at the office of the Planning Authority, corner Glen Eira and Hawthorn Roads, Caulfield (during office hours).
- Council’s website at www.gleneira.vic.gov.au/lindhouse
- Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning’s website
Any person who may be affected by the Amendment may make a submission to the Planning Authority about the Amendment. Submissions must be made in writing giving the submitter’s name and contact address, clearly stating the grounds on which the Amendment is supported or opposed and indicating what changes (if any) the submitter wishes to make.
Name and contact details of submitters are required for Council to consider submissions and to notify such persons of the opportunity to attend Council Meetings and any public hearing held to consider submissions. The closing date for submissions is 13 November 2017. A submission must be sent via:
- Council’s website at www.gleneira.vic.gov.au/lindhouse or
- mail to City Futures Department, Glen Eira City Council, PO Box 42, Caulfield South, Victoria 3162
The Planning Authority must make a copy of every submission available at its office for any person to inspect free of charge for two months after the Amendment comes into operation or lapses.
MANAGER CITY FUTURES