In accordance with section 94(4) of the Local Government Act 1989 (Vic), notice is hereby given that, at the Ordinary Meeting of Glen Eira City Council scheduled for Tuesday 3 September 2019 at 7.30 pm at Glen Eira Town Hall, it is the intention of Glen Eira City Council to resolve to reappoint Ms Rebecca McKenzie as Chief Executive Officer of Glen Eira City Council.
Glen Eira City Council has prepared Amendment C143 to the Glen Eira Planning Scheme.
The land affected by the Amendment is 88–100 McKinnon Road, McKinnon.
The Amendment proposes to:
- Rezone the land at 88–100 McKinnon Road, McKinnon from Industrial 3 Zone to a Mixed Use Zone.
- Apply Schedule 1 to the Mixed Use Zone to the land.
- Apply a Design and Development Overlay to the land and insert a new Schedule to the DDO (Schedule 6).
- Apply an Environmental Audit Overlay to the land.
You may inspect the Amendment, any documents that support the Amendment and the explanatory report about the Amendment, free of charge, at the following locations:
- During office hours, at the office of the Planning Authority, Glen Eira City Council, corner Glen Eira and Hawthorn Roads, Caulfield 3162
- At Council’s website
- At the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning website www.delwp.vic.gov.au/public-inspection
Any person who may be affected by the Amendment may make a submission to the Planning Authority about the Amendment. Submissions must be made in writing giving the submitter’s name and contact address, clearly stating the grounds on which the Amendment is supported or opposed and indicating what changes (if any) the submitter wishes to make.
Name and contact details of submitters are required for Council to consider submissions and to notify such persons of the opportunity to attend Council meetings and any public hearing held to consider submissions. The closing date for submissions is 23 December 2016.
Submissions must be sent to:
Glen Eira City Council
Strategic Planning Department
PO Box 42
Caulfield South 3162
The Planning Authority must make a copy of every submission available at its office for any person to inspect, free of charge, for two months after the Amendment comes into operation or lapses.
Manager City Futures