The COVID-19 Omnibus (Emergency Measures) Act 2020, which received Royal Assent on 24 April 2020, amends the Local Government Act 2020 by inserting a new Part 12 – ‘COVID-19 temporary measures. The provisions in Part 12 permit Councillors to participate in a council meeting by electronic means of communication. The public is invited to view the Ordinary Meeting of Council on Tuesday 6 April 2021 at 7.30pm on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
If a technical problem is encountered during the meeting, which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned for 10 minutes from the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting.
In the event the meeting cannot be resumed within 30 minutes of the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned, to be resumed on Wednesday 7 April at 7.30pm via live-streaming on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Council is not responsible for any data usage charges or technical difficulties that members of the public may experience in accessing Council’s live-stream or recordings of meetings.
A copy of each of the live-streamed meetings is placed on Council’s website the day after the meeting (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Reports from Committees and Records of Assembly
Reports from Committees
- Open Space, Sport and Recreation Committee Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes – 10 February 2021
- Sustainability Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes – 11 February 2021
- Community Grants Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes – 9 March 2021
- Community Engagement Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes – 24 March 2021
Records of the Assemblies of Councillors
- 3 March 2021
- 9 March 2021
- 10 March 2021
- 16 March 2021 pre-meeting
- 8.1 — 380 Dandenong Road, Caulfield North
- 8.2 — 233-247 Glen Huntly Road and 14 Ripon Grove, Elsternwick
- 8.3 — VCAT Watch
- 8.4 — Draft Built Form Frameworks for Public Consultation - Caulfield Park, Caulfield South and Bentleigh East Neighbourhood Activity Centres
- 8.5 — Our Climate Emergency Strategy 2021-2025 (Community Consultation Draft)
- 8.6 — Establishment of Glen Eira Youth Advisory Committee
- 8.7 — Caulfield Racecourse Reserve Trust - Land Management Plan: Request for Council Support
- 8.8 — Community Engagement Advisory Committee - Endorse Community Representatives
- 8.9 — Waste Management Pricing Policy
- 8.10 — Municipal Association of Victoria - State Council Motions
- 8.11 — Investment Policy
- 8.12 — Sale of Discontinued Road - Abutting 2 Almond Street Caulfield South
- 8.13 — Financial Management Report (February 2021)
- 8.14 — Councillor Gift Policy
- 8.15 — Review of Councillor and Mayoral Allowances
- 8.16 — Suburban Rail Loop Project - City of Kingston Chain of Parks
- That Council considers the matter of writing to the Minister for Planning in relation to creating a Jewish Cultural Arts Precinct as an item of urgent business.