Bookings for activities are made online and places are limited.
Emergency contact number for all activities: 0435 210 963
- The Glen Eira Teen School Holiday is open to young people aged 12 to up to 18 years old. All participants must Live, Work or Study in the City of Glen Eira.
- Bookings for activities are made online only and places are limited.
- All bookings once made are considered final, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- If your child requires additional support to participate in the Teen School Holiday program, please contact 03 9524 3676 to discuss activities and support requirements before booking.
- Program terms and conditions will apply and can be found on the Trybooking page. Please read these carefully before booking.
- Participation forms, Permission to leave forms and waivers will be sent out via email once a booking is made.
- Bookings are not secured until necessary forms have been completed and returned to Glen Eira Youth Services before bookings close.
- All staff for the Glen Eira Teen School Holiday Program are fully qualified youth workers. At least one staff member will have a first aid certificate.
- All participants need to be signed in and out at pick up and drop off, unless otherwise arranged with youth workers.
- Permission to leave must be provided before the day of the activity in written format.
- Participants will be responsible for their own belongings, including money and valuables at each activity.
- Activities will go ahead subject to weather conditions. As activities will mostly be held outdoors during these holidays, if it is deemed too hot or wet, or if air quality is compromised, Youth Services reserves the right to cancel all activities and will endeavour to hold an online event instead.
- All staff and participants must maintain social distancing and wear face masks where 1.5m distance cannot be maintained.
- Participants are required to bring their own water bottle, snacks and lunch (when necessary).
- All equipment will be sanitised by staff before the programs and must not be shared during the duration of the program.
- Participants must check-in to school holiday venues (listed below) on arrival.