Bookings for activities are made online and places are limited.
Emergency contact number for all activities: 0466 865 968
- The Glen Eira Teen School Holiday is open to young people aged 12 to 18 years old. All participants must Live, Work or Study in the City of Glen Eira.
- Bookings for activities are made online only and places are limited.
- All bookings once made are considered final, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- If your child requires additional support to participate in the Teen School Holiday program, please contact 03 9524 3676 to discuss activities and support requirements before booking.
- Program terms and conditions will apply and can be found on the Trybooking page. Please read these carefully before booking.
- Participation forms, Permission to leave forms and waivers will be sent out via email once a booking is made.
- Bookings are not secured until necessary forms have been completed and returned to Glen Eira Youth Services before bookings close.
- All staff for the Glen Eira Teen School Holiday Program are fully qualified youth workers. At least one staff member will have a level two first aid qualification.
- All participants need to be signed in and out at pick up and drop off, unless otherwise arranged with youth workers.
- Permission to leave must be provided before the day of the activity in written format.
- Participants will be responsible for their own belongings, including money and valuables at each activity.
- Activities will go ahead subject to weather conditions. As activities will mostly be held outdoors during these holidays, if it is deemed too hot or wet, or if air quality is compromised, Youth Services reserves the right to cancel all activities and will endeavour to hold an online event instead.
The running of all activities will be subject to current COVID-19 restrictions, as detailed by the Victorian State Government and Glen Eira City Council. In the event where an activity is unable to go ahead due to said restrictions, Youth Services will issue full refunds to ticket holders.
- All staff and participants must wear facemasks at all times during the program when indoors and where social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Seating markers will be placed by staff at a distance of at least 1.5m. Participants must maintain social distancing at all times.
- Participants are required to bring their own water bottle. No drinks will be shared, and no food is to be eaten during the program.
- All equipment will be sanitised by staff before the programs and must not be shared during the duration of the program.
- Activities will be held outdoors, where possible.
Getting to the drop off and pick up locations
Glen Eira Sports and Aquatic Centre (Workout and Mindfulness)
200 East Boundary Road, Bentleigh East
Public Transport: Walking distance from Bus no. 627 Moorabbin Station – Chadstone SC via Bentleigh and Bus no. 822 Chadstone SC - Sandringham via Murrumbeena & Southland SC.
Bentleigh Mckinnon Youth Centre (Sustainability Crafternoon and Movie)
1-5 Higgins Road, Bentleigh
Public Transport: Walking distance from Bentleigh Train Station or Bus No. 701 Oakleigh - Bentleigh via Mackie Road & Brady Road
Duncan Mackinnon Reserve (Gaming)
Corner North and Murrumbeena Roads, Murrumbeena
Public Transport: Walking distance from the Bus No. 630 – Elwood – Monash University Clayton and Bus No. 822 – Chadstone – Southland SC Buses.