Emergency contact number for all activities: 0466 865 968
- The Glen Eira Teen School Holiday is open to young people aged 12 to18 years old. All participants must Live, Work or Study in the City of Glen Eira.
- Bookings for activities are made online only and places are limited.
- All bookings once made are considered final, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- If your child requires additional support to participate in the Teen School Holiday program, contact us on 9524 3676 to discuss activities and support requirements before booking.
- Participation and waiver forms will be sent out via email once a booking is made.
- Bookings are not secured until a completed participation form and waivers have been returned to Glen Eira Youth Services before bookings close.
- Program terms and conditions will apply and can be found on the participation form.
- All staff for the Glen Eira Teen School Holiday Program are fully qualified youth workers. At least one staff member will have a level two first aid qualification.
- All participants need to be signed in and out at pick up and drop off, unless otherwise arranged with youth workers.
- Permission to leave must be provided before the day of the excursion in written format.
- Participants will be responsible for their own belongings, including money and valuables at each activity.
- Where applicable, participants will need to supply their own valid MYKI travel card.
Drop off and pick up locations
East Caulfield Reserve Social Room
Dudley Street, Caulfield East
Public Transport: Walking distance from Caulfield Train Station or Bus No. 900: Rowville to Caulfield via Monash University, Chadstone.
Bentleigh Mckinnon Youth Centre (Arrow tag and water games)
1-5 Higgins Road, Bentleigh
Public Transport: Walking distance from Bentleigh Train Station
Duncan Mackinnon Reserve (Cooking)
Corner of North and Murrumbeena Roads, Murrumbeena
Public Transport: Walking distance from the Bus No. 630 – Elwood – Monash University Clayton and Bus No. 822 – Chadstone – Southland SC Buses.