How do I donate?
- Join Donate Direct to become a donor.
- Provide a basic description of the item(s) you are donating.
- Be linked with a charity or support worker who needs your item once a match is made. They will help coordinate the transfer of the item.
Your donated item can be transferred in one of three ways:
- Deliver your item in person to the charity or community service provider/support worker.
- Collection by an approved charity or support worker from an approved community service provider/support worker.
- Post your item to the charity or support worker/community service provider.
What can't be donated?
- Broken or faulty items
- Stained or torn items
- Bed heads or parts of bed frames which do not form a complete set (solid bed frames that contain all parts of the frame set can be donated)
- Any items over 1.8 meters in height
- Gas appliances
- Anything classified as dangerous goods as defined under the Dangerous Goods Act 1985 (Vic).