We collect bundled branches on Wednesdays. You need to make your booking before 3pm Tuesday for collection on the following Wednesday.
What can I put out in bundled branches?
We will collect:
- bundled tree branches
If your branches are less than 7.5 centimetres thick, you must tie them in bundles with strong string, not pantyhose, plastic or wire.
We will not collect:
- timber, stumps or roots
- branches over 15 centimetres thick
- soil-contaminated materials
- boxes or bags of green waste - put these in your green bin
- branches containing wire or nails
- ivy, bamboo, vines, palm trees, yuccas, as well as thorny plants like rose bushes, weeds, grass or leaves.
- Maximum bundles of two metres long and 30 centimetres thick.
- Maximum of 20 bundled branches no more than three cubic metres.
Christmas tree, living Christmas tree, real Christmas tree, pine Christmas tree