Victorian Bushfire Emergency

The 2019/2020 Victorian Bushfire Emergency is currently affecting communities across the state. We will continue to keep you updated on our efforts to support communities affected by bushfires. To find out more and how you can support the Victorian Bushfire Appeal, visit our Victorian Bushfire Emergency page.

Planning information or copy of documents

Do you want to know if you need a permit to run a home hairdressing salon? Maybe you want to build a verandah at the back of your home. Or do you need a copy of your plans to amend your permit?

Apply for a planning information request if you want:

  • to ask a question and get an answer in writing
  • a site history search on a specific property
  • a copy of old planning permits
  • a copy of an officers’ report
  • a copy of endorsed plans.

Important information

You can get a copy of a planning permit and officer report, but you can only get a copy of the endorsed plans if you are the owner or have written consent from the owner of the land.

If you can't get this consent, don't worry. You can still come and view the endorsed plans at the Planning Counter. Please call us on 9524 3333 to arrange a time to view the plans.