COVID-19 update:

To find out how the latest Victorian Government lockdown restrictions have impacted our services, visit our COVID-19 Council services update webpage.


Appeal a decision

Anyone can appeal a planning decision with the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT). Learn more about your rights, the appeal process, and appeals currently before VCAT.