If you think you are eligible for a refund
- Was your parking infringement issued by Glen Eira City Council?
- Was your parking infringement reviewed between 1 July 2006 and 17 November 2016?
- Are YOU the person who requested a review of the infringement?
- Was that review successful?
- If the review was successful, then NO you are NOT eligible.
- If the review was unsuccessful and YOU paid the infringement, then YES you are eligible for consideration.
If you think you are eligible, please click below.
Questions and answers
Am I eligible for a refund?
Please see details above.
What is the time period of eligibility?
1 July 2006 to 17 November 2016 — any parking infringements reviewed in the timeframe 1 July 2006 to 17 November 2016 that were unsuccessful. However, you must also have paid the infringement to be eligible.
What details do I need?
- Approximate year of infringement.
- Registration of the vehicle the infringement was issued to (eg. ABC123).
- Your address when the review was submitted.
What do I do if I think I have multiple infringements that are eligible?
You only need to lodge one application. We will be able to locate your infringements through your vehicle details. If you have more than one vehicle, you will able to provide this on a single application form.
Have the parking infringements been issued correctly?
Yes. All infringements have been issued lawfully.
Are your current review practices compliant with the Infringements Act 2006?
Yes. All reviews since November 2016 have been conducted by Council officers. Prior to November 2016 most reviews were conducted by Tenix on Council’s behalf.