Outdoor fitness training

Are you a personal trainer or outdoor fitness instructor? Perhaps you run a commercial fitness business. Are you using a park in Glen Eira to run your fitness sessions? Did you know that you must hold an allocation permit or license agreement to operate on Council or Crown land?

On this page

How to apply

If you want to operate on council or crown land, you will need to create an account or login.

Please ensure you apply at least two weeks before your proposed start date.

How much will it cost?

Fees for the use of public open space are set by Council annually as part of its budget process.

Licence category Fee from 1 July 2023
Annual fee — standard $477 (pro rata)
Annual fee — Crown land* $330.40 (non-refundable)

Please report your participant numbers on our monthly participation numbers form (PDF, 69KB).

Can I use any Council land?

No, we only issue permits for certain areas of our parks and reserves, in accordance with our Conditions of Use. For details of available locations, please download our venue maps (PDF, 5MB).


Related resources