The athletics track and associated pavilion are state of the art design to cater for local and regional events. The track has an all-weather synthetic surface for comfortable running, and can be accessed by the community during daylight hours and outside of group bookings.
Athletics track facilities
- Track lighting for evening competition and training sessions (for bookings only)
- Changerooms and toilet facilities
- Control rooms and timing gates
- Athletics equipment for events - e.g. high jump, hurdles
- BBQs and picnic tables
- Permanent shade sails
- Grandstand of 450 seats
Public toilet facilities are available on the carpark side of the pavilion
Address and hours
- Duncan Mackinnon Reserve, corner Murrumbeena and North Roads, Murrumbeena
- Open 6am to 10pm
Book the athletics track
To apply online you will need to create an account or login.
Fees apply and a minimum of 5 business days of notice is required for all bookings.