Rosanna Street Reserve provides a long open space area in Carnegie. The shape of this reserve adds to the quaint and local nature it achieves. A large grassed space separates the playground area in the west from the sensory garden area at the east.
Rosanna Street Reserve
Dogs – on leash
Rotunda or picnic shelter
Dogs – off leash
Rosanna Street Reserve features a variety of plantings, including an avenue of maple trees alongside the shared path that forms part of the Rosstown Rail Trail. The eastern sensory garden features a range of colourful, tactile, and seasonal plantings, including pathways through an arbour which creates an immersive and therapeutic experience.
The recently upgraded western end playground includes a new scooter loop with rail signage provides a fun and enjoyable space for kids to ride.
The playground at Rosanna Street Reserve includes:
- double swing
- steppers and log walks
- slide and climbing equipment
- scooter loop
- shade sails provide protection from the elements.
There are two picnic shelters located at Rosanna Street Reserve:
- a shelter located close to the playground with tables to provide opportunity for social gatherings
- a shelter located amongst the sensory garden for contemplation or relaxation.
Dog leash information
- The area between the playground and the sensory garden at Rosanna Street Reserve is off-leash between 6am and 9am, and on-leash outside of these times. All other areas are on-leash at all times.
- Dogs must be on-leash within 20 metres of barbecues and picnic areas, children’s playgrounds, sports and recreation facilities, both public and sporting events (includes set up and take down), and any Park maintenance activities.