Kids have a lot of fun at the Mackie Road Reserve playground, which includes:
- a curved slide and straight slide
- chain ladder
- shop front
- fireman's pole
- shade sail for protection from the sun
- safety fence between playground and the sports ground
The BBQ area has tables and seating for socialising with family or friends while the kids have loads of fun on the playground are having a kick around.
Mackie Road Reserve has many opportunities for sport and recreation, including:
- sports ground (cricket and soccer)
- internal walking/running pathways
- cricket training nets
Did you know? Mackie Road Reserve is home to Mackie Cricket Club, Glen Eira Junior Soccer Club and Coatesville Tennis Club.
Dog leash information
Mackie Road Reserve is an on-leash area at all times.