Lord Reserve is an expanse of open space, providing significant opportunities to play sport, exercise your dog or just enjoy the outdoors.
Dogs – off leash
Rotunda or picnic shelter
Lord Reserve features three sports ovals that have a perimeter walking path for a casual stroll. With neighbouring Koornang Park and Carnegie Swim Centre, these locations team together to create a range of leisure activities in one convenient place!
A large shelter located near the sports pavilion on Munro Avenue provides a cover for picnic table, benches and use of the BBQ facilities.
Lord Reserve has many opportunities for sport and recreation, including:
- three sports grounds (cricket and soccer)
- external walking/running pathways
- cricket training nets
Did you know? Lord Reserve is home to Carnegie Cricket Club, Carnegie South Cricket Club, Monash Gryphons Cricket Club, Glen Eira Football (soccer) Club, Caulfield Cougars Soccer Club and Glen Eira Junior Soccer Club.
Dog leash information
- All of Lord Reserve is an off-leash park.
- Dogs must be on-leash within 20 metres of barbecues and picnic areas, children’s playgrounds, sports and recreation facilities, both public and sporting events (includes set up and take down), and any Park maintenance activities.
- Dogs are not permitted within fenced playgrounds and sports and recreation facilities including the cricket nets.