All information you provide will be treated as confidential.
Glen Eira City Council prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer and a child safe organisation. As a Council, we are committed to:
- Providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that values the safety and wellbeing of children and young people, as well as all our employees and volunteers
- Receiving applications from people of all diverse abilities, skills, languages, cultures and backgrounds including:
- people with disability
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- LGBTIQ and gender diverse people.
- Reconciliation and supporting the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander aspirations.
- If you are Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander and require advice and support with the engagement process, contact our Aboriginal Civic and Cultural Officer on 03 9524 3333 or MBickford@gleneira.vic.gov.au
We value the knowledge, skills and talents that all people can share with our workforce and community.