Glen Eira Libraries has a great range of online products you can access from home via tablet, PC or smartphone.
If you are not a Glen Eira Libraries member, it’s quick and easy to join online.
Here’s a sample of what’s on offer 24/7 at the library website.
- Axis360 and BorrowBox library apps have a huge range of e-books for all tastes, including bestsellers,
classics, children’s books and non-fiction.
- Borrow, download and enjoy e-audiobooks with the BorrowBox library app. This collection contains
bestsellers, latest titles, junior books and non-fiction books.
- Read the latest Australian and international magazines online with RB Digital or catch up with
back issues you missed.
- Stream and watch movies, documentaries and television series’ via on-demand video streaming service, Kanopy.
- Listen to your favourite music for free via the Freegal app.
- Access Australian and international newspapers and magazines from 100 countries with PressReader.
There is also a range of reading and learning activities for children, as well as help and support for primary,
secondary and university students.
The libraries are finding fun, new ways to interact online with our library members and bringing joy to the
community through engaging and creative learning programs and activities that can be enjoyed at home, so check us out on Facebook and on our website.