The COVID-19 Omnibus (Emergency Measures) Act 2020, which received Royal Assent on 24 April 2020, amends the Local Government Act 2020 by inserting a new Part 12 – ‘COVID-19 temporary measures. The provisions in Part 12 permit Councillors to participate in a council meeting by electronic means of communication. The public is invited to view the Special Meeting of Council on Tuesday 8 September 2020 at 7.30 pm on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
If a technical problem is encountered during the meeting, which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned for 10 minutes from the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting.
In the event the meeting cannot be resumed within 30 minutes of the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned, to be resumed on Wednesday 9 September at 7.30 pm via live-streaming on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Council is not responsible for any data usage charges or technical difficulties that members of the public may experience in accessing Council’s live-stream or recordings of meetings.
A copy of each of the live-streamed meetings is placed on Council’s website the day after the meeting (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
- 4.1 — VCAT Watch
- 4.2 — Planning permit fees for applications within the Heritage Overlay
- 4.3 — Community Engagement Plan to develop Environmental Sustainability
- 4.4 — Weekly Green Bin Rollout Project Plan
- 4.5 — Social Procurement
- 4.6 — Municipal Public Health and Wellbeing Action Plan 2020–21
- 4.7 — Reconciliation Action Plan
- 4.8 — Community Safety Action Plan 2020–2022
- 4.9 — After-Hours Noise Complaints Policy
- 4.10 — Audit & Risk Committee Biannual Report
- 4.11 — Audit & Risk Committee Minutes
- 4.12 — Financial Management Report — July 2020
- 4.13 — Legal and Governance policies