An Ordinary Meeting of Council for Glen Eira City Council will be held at virtually at 7.30 pm, Tuesday 31 August 2021. This Ordinary Meeting of Council will be live-streamed on Council’s website. Public Participation is not available for this meeting. Public Questions may be submitted no later than 12 noon on the business day before the meeting, in accordance with Written Public Question guidelines.
The temporary measures of the Local Government Act 2020 permit Councillors to participate in a council meeting by electronic means of communication. The public is invited to view the Ordinary Meeting of Council on Tuesday 31 August 2021 at 7.30 pm on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
If a technical problem is encountered during the meeting, which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned for 10 minutes from the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting.
In the event the meeting cannot be resumed within 30 minutes of the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned, to be resumed on Wednesday 1 September 2021 at 7.30 pm via live-streaming on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Council is not responsible for any data usage charges or technical difficulties that members of the public may experience in accessing Council’s live-stream or recordings of meetings.
A copy of each of the live-streamed meetings is placed on Council’s website the day after the meeting (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Reports from Committees and Records of Assembly
Reports from Committees
- Community Engagement Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes – 18 July 2021
- CEO Performance Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes – 26 July 2021
- Community Grants Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes – 3 August 2021
- Arts and Culture Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes – 10 August 2021
- Youth Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes – 12 August 2021
Records of the Assemblies of Councillors
- 27 July 2021 Assembly
- 3 August 2021 Assembly
- 10 August 2021 Pre-meeting
- 17 August 2021 Assembly
- 8.1 Amendment to waste charges for 2021-22 budget
- 8.2 Heritage Amendment C204glen - Elsternwick, Carnegie and Bentleigh
- 8.3 VCAT Watch
- 8.4 Quarterly Service Performance Report
- 8.5 Financial Management Report (July 2021)
- 8.6 Adoption of 2020-21 Financial Report
- 8.7 Audit & Risk Committee Biannual Report (Mar-Aug 2021)
- 8.8 Audit & Risk Committee - Extension of Independent Member Terms
- 8.9 Audit & Risk Committee Minutes (13 August 2021)
- Employment Matter