The COVID-19 Omnibus (Emergency Measures) Act 2020, which received Royal Assent on 24 April 2020, amends the Local Government Act 2020 by inserting a new Part 12 – ‘COVID-19 temporary measures. The provisions in Part 12 permit Councillors to participate in a council meeting by electronic means of communication. The public is invited to view the Ordinary Meeting of Council on Tuesday 24 November 2020 at 7.30 pm on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
If a technical problem is encountered during the meeting, which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned for 10 minutes from the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting.
In the event the meeting cannot be resumed within 30 minutes of the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned, to be resumed on Wednesday 25 November at 7.30 pm via live-streaming on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Council is not responsible for any data usage charges or technical difficulties that members of the public may experience in accessing Council’s live-stream or recordings of meetings.
A copy of each of the live-streamed meetings is placed on Council’s website the day after the meeting (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Records of Assembly
Records of the Assemblies of Councillors
- 6 October 2020
- 13 October 2020 Pre-meeting
- 20 October 2020
- 8.1 — 219-229 Balaclava Road, Caulfield North
- 8.2 — 255-257 Tucker Road, Ormond
- 8.3 — 909 Nepean Highway, Bentleigh
- 8.4 — 75A and 75B Koornang Road, Carnegie
- 8.5 — 15-23 Mayfield Street, St Kilda East
- 8.6 — VCAT Watch
- 8.7 — Planning Scheme Amendment C197 - heritage controls for Field Street Bentleigh
- 8.8 — Glen Eira Sustainability Report 2019-20
- 8.9 — Rippon Lea Estate Access Agreement
- 8.10 — Community Sports Infrastructure Loan Scheme Application
- 8.11 — Creation of easement - Marlborough Reserve
- 8.12 — Financial Management Report (September 2020)
- 8.13 — Quarterly Service Performance Report
- 8.14 — Delegations
- 8.15 — Council Meeting Cycle 2021
- 8.16 — Appointment of Councillors to Committees and Review of the Advisory Committees Terms of Reference
- Tender 2020.217 Provision of Offsite Record Storage and Imaging Services
- Contract 2018.052 - Tender Recommendation for the Provision of Telecommunication Services - Contract Variation