The COVID-19 Omnibus (Emergency Measures) Act 2020, which received Royal Assent on 24 April 2020, amends the Local Government Act 2020 by inserting a new Part 12 – ‘COVID-19 temporary measures. The provisions in Part 12 permit Councillors to participate in a council meeting by electronic means of communication. The public is invited to view the Ordinary Meeting of Council on 19 May 2020 at 7.30 pm on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
If a technical problem is encountered during the meeting, which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned for 10 minutes from the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting.
In the event the meeting cannot be resumed within 30 minutes of the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned, to be resumed on Wednesday 20 May at 7.30 pm via live-streaming on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Council is not responsible for any data usage charges or technical difficulties that members of the public may experience in accessing Council’s live-stream or recordings of meetings.
A copy of each of the live-streamed meetings is placed on Council’s website the day after the meeting (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Reports from committees and records of assembly
- Community Grants Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes – 28 April 2020
Records of Assembly
- 16 April 2020
- 21 April 2020
- 28 April 2020
- 28 April 2020 Pre-meeting
- 5 May 2020
- 5 May 2020 Pre-meeting
- 8.1 — 244-246 Alma Road Caulfield North
- 8.2 — VCAT Watch
- 8.3 — After-Hours Noise Complaints
- 8.4 — Amendment to the Order under Section 26(2) of the Domestic Animals Act - Additional off-leash Areas
- 8.5 — Quarterly Service Performance
- 8.6 — Supplementary Council Meeting 16 June 2020
- 8.7 — Appointment of Signatories for 2019-20 Financial Report
- 8.8 — Financial Management Report for the Period Ending 30 April 2020
- 8.9 — Lease of 6 Aileen Avenue, Caulfield South
Requests for reports from a member of Council staff:
- Street Tree Vandalism
- Tender 2020.131 Provision of Banking and Bill Payment Services
- Supply of Electricity to Small Market Sites