An Ordinary Meeting of Council for Glen Eira City Council will be held at 7.30 pm, Tuesday 5 April 2022. The Ordinary Meeting of Council will be held in the Council Chamber and live-streamed on Council’s website.
Tuesday 5 April 2022
An Ordinary Meeting of Council for Glen Eira City Council will be held at 7.30 pm, Tuesday 5 April 2022 in the Council Chambers (420 Glen Eira Road, Caulfield). Entry is via the Clocktower entrance, Corner Hawthorn and Glen Eira Roads. It is currently a requirement that attendees show proof of their full-vaccination status to attend Council meetings in-person. A mask must also be carried and is required to be worn if unable to socially distance. Attendance numbers at the meeting will be limited by seating capacity. Entry may not be granted once capacity is reached.
The Ordinary Meeting of Council will also be live-streamed on Council’s website.
If a technical problem is encountered during the meeting, which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned for 10 minutes from the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting.
In the event the meeting cannot be resumed within 30 minutes of the commencement of the technical problem which prevents Council from live-streaming the meeting, then the meeting will be considered to be adjourned, to be resumed on Wednesday 6 April 2022 at 7.30 pm via live-streaming on Council’s website (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Council is not responsible for any data usage charges or technical difficulties that members of the public may experience in accessing Council’s live-stream or recordings of meetings.
A copy of each of the live-streamed meetings is placed on Council’s website the day after the meeting (http://webcast.gleneira.vic.gov.au/).
Reports from committees and records of assembly
Advisory committee minutes
1. Community Engagement Advisory Committee Meeting – 24 February 2022
2. Community Grants Advisory Committee Meeting – 9 March 2022.
Records of Assembly
1. 1 March 2022 Assembly;
2. 9 March 2022 Assembly; and
3. 15 March 2022 Pre-meeting
- 8.1 VCAT Watch
- 8.2 Advocacy Policy and 2022-2023 Advocacy Priorities
- 8.3 Financial Management Report (28 February 2022)
- 8.4 Caulfield Park Neighbourhood Activity Centre - Design and Development Overlay controls
- 8.5 Parklet Program Extension
- 8.6 Heritage Work Program Update
- 8.7 Glen Eira Community Engagement Strategy 2022-2026
- 8.8 Inclusion of 5 Trees in the Classified Tree Register
- 8.9 Tender 2022.9 Powderham Road Reconstruction
- 8.10 Amendments to Councillor Allowances
- 10-16 Selwyn Street, Elsternwick
- Citizen of the Year Awards 2022