Lord Reserve is an expanse of open space, providing significant opportunities to play sport, exercise your dog or just enjoy the outdoors.
The Murrumbeena Park Masterplan (PDF) adopted by Council in September 2019 outlined plans for the development of the Murrumbeena Park Community Hub.
The existing pavilion at Murrumbeena Park was demolished to make way for an integrated community hub with multi-purpose spaces for use by the community and sports clubs.
The new facility incorporates:
- three community meeting/multi-purpose rooms
- 140 seated function room with kitchen
- fully accessible showers and toilet facilities
- a Changing Places facility
- sports club change facilities and social space
- a new car park, with a new entrance off Gerald Street.
The Murrumbeena Park Community Hub was officially opened on 21 October 2022.