The Carnegie Memorial Swimming Pool redevelopment will give the Glen Eira community a modern and accessible recreation centre.
The new Bentleigh Library and Youth Hub features:
- flexible programming spaces
- independent study areas
- expanded area to browse book collections
- a pedestrian plaza and play space at the entrance to the building
- support services and programs for youth
- a teen lounge
- a light-filled courtyard
- improved amenities
- a ‘Changing Places’ facility for people with disabilities and their carers to use
- children's reading nooks
- a fully equipped training room
- a recording and editing suite.
More information can be found on the Bentleigh Library and Youth Hub page.