Am I eligible?
To be eligible to attend the program, you must:
- be a Glen Eira resident
- be over 65 years of age
- live independently in your own home
- have difficulty accessing public transport
- have limited access to activities that provide social support and connecting to others
- be able to climb 3 steps into a mini bus
- be able to walk 50 metres unassisted (with walking stick or frame acceptable)
- medical clearances are required.
What kinds of things do you do?
Our program offers a range of activities, including:
- scenic drives
- trips to the movies
Is there a schedule?
Yes, we develop an Explorers program schedule at the start of every year. There are four terms per year. You'll get your schedule before the start of each term featuring:
- dates and times
- departure and return times
- any other relevant information.
Our excursions are usually heavily booked and bookings are essential at the start of every term.
For more information, call 9524 3333.