The Amendment proposes to apply a Heritage Overlay to the Murrumbeena Village Precinct (HO187).
Specifically the amendment seeks to:
- Amend the Schedule to Clause 43.01 Heritage Overlay to include HO187;
- Amend the Schedule to Clause 72.04 to include the Statement of Significance for HO187;
- Amend Map No. 2HO to apply a Heritage Overlay HO187 as per the attached map.
Current Status: Exhibition
- Notice of Preparation of Amendment
- Planning scheme map
- Explanatory Report
- Statement of Significance – Murrumbeena Village
- Schedule to Clause 43.01 Heritage Overlay
- Schedule to Clause 72.04 Incorporated Documents
- Instruction Sheet
NOTE: Council has requested the Minister for Planning to prepare, adopt and approve an Interim Heritage Overlay over this precinct to ensure that the area is protected from inappropriate demolition or development while the permanent amendment is assessed and proceeds through the lengthy amendment process. If approved, the requirements of the Heritage Overlay will come in to effect on an interim basis until a decision on the application of permanent controls is made.